Join us as we experience this life-changing story!
I can’t think of a better time than Easter and Holy Week for you to invite and bring friends who don’t normally go to church. This week, more than any other week of the year, gives a compelling challenge to becoming a Christian. The true story best removes the reasons people use to avoid a growing relationship with Jesus. So consider what friends, relatives, or co-workers you can bring. Then pray, invite, invite again, bribe with Easter candy or food, ask them to join you as a favor to you, play the “Mom wants you there” guilt card, whatever it takes as long as it’s moral and legal. I’m saying do this because it’s not about you. It’s about them and their relationship with Jesus. You’ve got lots of options to bring others to experience this life-changing story.
- Palm Sunday, March 29 | 8:30, 10 & 11:30a (Jesus arrives in Jerusalem declaring Himself the promised Messiah)
- Maundy Thursday, April 2 | 7p (Jesus eats the last supper with His disciples and goes to the Garden of Gethsemane to pray to His heavenly Father for strength and assurance)
- Good Friday, April 3 | 1, 5 & 7p (Jesus willingly goes to the cross as an innocent sufferer who is wrongly condemned, abandoned and executed)
- Easter Saturday, April 4 | 3p
- Easter Sunday, April 5 | 7:30a, 9:30 & 11:30a (Jesus rises from the dead and shows that He is the resurrection and life. Discover how the resurrection changes everything so we can have hope for the future and courage for today.)
All services will be in the Worship Center with the exception of 9:30 & 11:30a on Sunday, April 5, which will be held in the Family Life Center.